Start a Career with BidMed!
Exciting medical equipment company located in the West Loop of Chicago is looking for candidates with positive attitude and right talent to join our growing team. We are seeking Account Executive Representatives with an entry-level sales background, and a bookkeeper/administrative assistant with a positive attitude.
The company is quickly becoming the global marketplace for buying and selling medical equipment.If you are looking to join a fun, young company with unlimited opportunities and high growth potential, BidMed is the right place for you!
Medical Equipment Sales Account Executive - Entry Level (Chicago)
Seeking a dedicated individual who is willing to learn about the healthcare industry, specifically medical equipment and the hospital supply chain.
- Marketing to hospitals via phone, e-mail, and in person
- Conducting sales calls and following a targeted call plan
- Achieving or exceeding sales expectations in assigned territory
- Providing daily and weekly status reports to the company President
- Developing new business with customers and building strong relationships
- Providing excellent service to existing customer accounts
- Actively contributing to the team in a productive and positive manner
- Up to 25% travel to hospitals and trade shows throughout the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, internet, and e-mail
- Effective communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, works well in a team environment
- Proven ability to establish, maintain, and develop relationships
- Be a self-starter and quick learner, as well as an eagerness to learn
- Reliable, consistent and strong work ethic
- BA/BS degree
- Experience using a CRM software system
- Previous sales experience and proven performance
- Knowledge of medical/healthcare industry, specifically medical equipment
$30,000+ base plus commission
Medical benefits and vacation after 90 days
1st year $45,000-$75,000
2nd year $60,000-$90,000
3rd year $90,000+
Please complete the form on this page and select “Sales Executive” in the Position field drop-down.
Junior- to Mid-Level Design + Marketing Contractor (Chicago)
BidMed is looking for someone to help support our design and marketing team in the production of graphic collateral and coordination of marketing outreach in print, digital, and social formats.
- Must have a foundation in graphic design and be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Portfolio required.
- Proficiency in print and digital design standards.
- Ability to work in an agile, small-team environment under design direction.
- Experience with email marketing and website maintenance.
- Social media marketing strategy.
- Writing and content development skills.
- Extended Adobe Suite skills.
- Microsoft Suite familiarity ideal. PowerPoint presentations and able to apply design standards to Word and Excel templates.
- Platforms: Fb, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn
Dependant upon experieince.
Please complete the form on this page and select “OTHER” in the Position field drop-down.
Don't see what you're looking for at BidMed?
We’re always looking for like-minded individuals to join the BidMed team! If you think you would be a great fit but don’t see a position listed that fits your talents, please submit your resume along with a detailed cover letter explaining how you’d like to contribute to the team using the form on this page.
Please complete the form on this page and select “Other” in the Position field drop-down. Please include a detailed cover letter outlining your ideal role with BidMed.